Friday, December 21, 2012

Characters

There are a total of 8 characters. Three of them are available for free at the beginning of the game. Since the October 18th-19th update to get the others, you'll need anywhere from 1200 to 4000 Hall Passes. Each character has different strengths and weaknesses. Choose accordingly to your favorite way to play the game.


Raven Haired (200hall passes)
High: Health, Defense
Low: Stamina
Energy - 3 minutes
Health - 2 minutes
Stamina - 4 minutes
Gold - 60 minutes



Broken Wand (200 hall passes)
High: Energy, Health
Low: Gold
Energy - 2 minutes
Health - 2 minutes
Stamina - 3 minutes
Gold - 80 minutes



Bookworm (200 hall passes)
High: Stamina, Attack
Low: Defense
Energy - 3 minutes
Health - 3 minutes
Stamina - 2 minutes
Gold - 60 minutes



Blonde Kid (1200 hall passes)
High: Energy, Gold, Attack
Energy - 2 minutes
Health - 3 minutes
Stamina - 3 minutes
Gold - 40 minutes



Now, regarding these other characters: I have never played with any of them. So if you do, please drop me an email or comment about their information.



Blonde Girl (1200 hall passes)
High: Health, Gold, Defense
Energy - 3 minutes *
Health - 2 minutes *
Stamina - 3 minutes *
Gold - 40 minutes *




Crossed Arm Guy (2000 hall passes)
Super: Stamina
High: Gold, Attack
Energy - ? minutes
Health - ? minutes
Stamina - ? minutes
Gold - ? minutes




Black Haired Woman (2000 hall passes)
Super: Energy
High: Health, Stamina
Energy - 1:20 minutes **
Health - 2 minutes **
Stamina - 2 minutes **
Gold - 60 minutes **



Big Blond Guy (4000 hall passes)
Ultra: Attack
High: Energy, Health
Energy - 2 minutes ***
Health - 2 minutes ***
Stamina - 3 minutes ***
Gold - 60 minutes ***

Please, if you play with any of these last 4 character and see a mistake in this page, do drop me a line. Thank you very much. 

* Blonde Girl stats reported by Jacq.
** Black Haired Woman stats kindly given by Kumi Rae aka Tyana.
*** Big Blond Guy stats given by SOW Fanatic.
Thank you guys for your help.



24 comments:

  1. I have the black hair girl (Cho I belive) energy recharge is 3 min. Health 2, Stamina 2 Gold 60. Why mine doesn't match, I don't know, but I just checked it and that's what I have. I swear energy recharge was previously 2 mins until I hit 5th year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was trying to figure out what other black haired girls were in the school but then her tie has Gryffindor colors... so I'm confused about it.

    For example, everyone assumes the other girl is Ginny, right? But her hair is blonde... definitely not the same color as broken wand's. I was thinking among the lines of Lavender.

    But I don't know, maybe is just the developer trying to throw us for a loop.

    Wow, 2 minutes Stamina recharge even though according to the game her Low is Stamina? That just doesn't make any sense. But thank you so much for letting me know her stats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend uses number 7 (Big Blonde Guy)
    stats are

    2 - Energy
    2 - Health
    3 - Stamina
    40 - Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your input SOW fanatic. Post updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Blonde Guy has low energy...why does it take only 2 mins?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The developer changed the characters description. I guess things make more sense now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah now character changes cost a insane amount of hall passes

    ReplyDelete
  8. just fyi. check my character tonight. Energy recharge is now 1:20. Heath 2 and Stamina 2. I have the black hair girl. Must have had a glitch previously, but this is what i'm showning tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kumi - Wow! That's some really nice energy regen you got there. Thanks for the update!

    @SOW fanatic - Prices are a joke now.... oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blond haired guy has different stats now.
    Energy 2 mins
    Health 2 mins
    Stamina 3mins
    60 mins for gold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon is correct big blond gold is now 60 mins after the 8k price hike

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use blonde girl as my character.
    Energy: 3 mins
    Health: 2 mins
    Stamina: 3 mins
    Gold: 40 mins

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Jacq! One last character to go... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What exactly does the attack or defense attribute do wether low/high/super/ultra?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this has very little to do with the duelling and learning aspect of the characters, but I am curious if the blurb at the top of each year's lesson list is the same for each character.

    For example, in third year, Raven Hair gets:

    "Slowly the word is getting through the school that you're quite a trouble maker! Try to stay out of trouble and focus a little time on your classes. Be on guard as it seems Death Eaters are all around."

    That certainly sounds more like Raven hair than Bookworm.

    Has anyone put together a list of blurbs for the levels and characters?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I play with the Blonde kid, and the blurb for 3rd year is the same. I don't think they have different blurbs for each characters.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Anonymous - Read this http://schoolofwizardry.blogspot.com/2009/11/calculating-tap-and-tdp.html

    to see how does attributes impact the character. You might also want to read this too:
    http://schoolofwizardry.blogspot.com/2009/10/duels-fight-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I somewhere saw a link that lead us to the begining so we can change the character... Can someone give it again?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's in the "Comments" of the "Getting Started" post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't get it. I have Raven Haired guy [Harry Potter] (I don't want him anymore!) I don't get what it means buy Gold-60 Minutes. How much gold 60 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  21. # The first three characters can be obtained (switched) if you remove and re-install the application. Once you come back, you'll be prompted to choose one of the three and a name too. Your stats and gold remains unchanged.

    I don't think you can do that anymore... I think if you remove it all your stats are erased

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ DeviLe15 - If you purchase properties in the real estate tab you will receive income. And if your character is Harry Potter you receive income every 60 minutes. If your character is Ron you receive income every 80 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does anyone know Crossed Arm Guy's stats? You can assume his gold is 40 minutes and his stamina is 1:20, but what about his health/energy?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ya please change the characters hall pass lower and I was abit concerns after seeing the problem these guys have ie the stat doesn't match I don't know if I should spend all my hall pass on it. Please advise...

    ReplyDelete