Friday, December 21, 2012

Apprentice

In the Apprentice Tier you'll need a total of:
Items and Creatures
7 13.5" Yew Wand
4 Wizard Crest (You'll need 5 in the Fourth Year)
5 Hippogriff

Magic
3 Grow Object Spell
2 Summoning Spell
1 Protection Charm
2 Dangle Victim Spell
1 Repair Object Spell
3 Flashlight Charm
1 Jet of Water Spell

It has come to my attention that some users are having some serious trouble finding Jet of Water Spell. A user with 200+ energy was trying to find it for days, I'm not kidding.

If I'm not mistaken, it took me a while to get one too. When I get stuck with a spell that doesn't come up, I usually take a breather and try to do other lessons that give out spells as well, just to see if spells are coming up. Then I go back to the lesson and try again.

If you complete all three mastery levels in this year you'll also get these cool special prizes:



No comments:

Post a Comment