Friday, December 21, 2012

Contact the Developer

The game is still in Beta, so bugs and various kinds of glitches are expected. At any rate, I think we have the best developer on Facebook, because he actually listen to users feedback (maybe a little bit too much). I have had some bugs and some hall passes that went missing on me for no reason at all, and I am pleased to say that I contacted him and my problems were solved.

No, I don't have a special relationship with him, far from it, actually. He didn't even know who I was when I messaged him. You see, C. Green is just a pen name, so you won't find me in the game under it either.

So please, if you are having some weird problem don't hesitate to contact him. He's really here to help us all.

Just a little note: Regarding spells that you need to find, particularly Incendio (2nd Year) and Aguamenti (3rd Year). They ARE hard to find, but it's not a bug. I've contacted him on the past on behalf of several people that asked me about it. His response was "There isn't anything special about that lesson that makes it any different from the other ones."

I know of two ways to reach him. Please let me know if there's any other way to do so.

1st - From the application page. On the left column, below "Fans" you'll see a couple of links. The third one is "Contact Developer".





2nd - From the bottom of the game page. Scroll all the way to the bottom. On the left corner, you'll see a little wizard hat, "Built by School of Wizardry" and right next to it: "Contact".


8 comments:

  1. I really do NOT like what was changed. I am not at all thrilled with the fact the lessons were renamed and the town/villiage or whatever it was got changed. I think it's a major downgrade. I really liked the way it was. I know you said you were doing what people asked, but really? I think it made it weird, and a bit on the eh side. It was better before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nicki. I respect the effort it took to change the story, but ultimately it's not even a school anymore. The Harry Potter-esque is what made this game enjoyable. The changes have upset a majority of the players who all happen to be avid Harry Potter fans. I am extremely disappointed with the changes and I hope you will make it how it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please (pretty-please??) RE-SET my account! I messed up with those damned HALL PASSES and need to start over again. I'm unable to receive gifts from friends (says it's a School of Wizardry error) and my Hall Pass count is way low -- there are ones I should have received that NEVER came through. I want to play this and have fun with it. Please...how do I get re-set?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so everyday all my settings such as money and everything i have earned goes back to a certain place. Like i had 315,000 in the bank and now i have 100,000 in there and its pissing me off. Also i had 125 stamina and outta no where it just went to 120. Its not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at closure, almost done with Round 1, and then the game disappeared and I can't find the game to get back into it. What happened and is this a glitch of death for my character?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, everything I complete is posted to my Facebook wall. EVERYTHING. So I now have lists of 15 completed tasks from the game on my wall. How do I turn that feature off? I have tried to go over to the forums page, but it will now allow me open it for some reason. Please help! I don't want to drive friends and family who don't like to play games crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have tried to play the game the last two days and can't get past the home page. i have rest the load page and restarted my cpu still nothing. i do like to play but how can i when it wont let me? HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new at this but love this game. I have been getting a "pop-up" talking about a bank robbery and if I want to let a friend in on it. Now I am a bit of a loner so my friends don't play this game, all I have is order members that I purchased. How and when can I pull off the heist?
    Can I do it myself ? Can 1 of my purchased "order members" help me. Please explain.
    Thank You, Louie

    ReplyDelete